"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson
Saturday, November 8, 2008
BRENDEN'S 4th BDAY
Brenden had a fun Pirate Themed Birthday Party. We had so many family and friends who came and that made the day so special. It was a beautiful day to have it at the park. We had so much fun!!
♥ I traded eyeliner for dark circles ♥ haircuts for ponytails ♥ purses for diaperbags ♥ movies for cartoons ♥ smooth legs to just stand in the shower ♥ a comfortable bed for a rocking chair ♥ late nights for early mornings & I wouldn't change a thing ♥
My World
You're my strength The light that guides me The angel beside me The path that I walk When I wake up You're why I want to The ones I hold on to When I start to fall
My Love
Every day, I need you even more And the night time too There’s no way I could ever let you go Even if I wanted to
My Brenden
I slip in bed when you're asleep To hold you close and feel your breath on me Tomorrow there'll be so much to do So tonight I'll drift in a dream with you....
My Cason
It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart Without saying a word you can light up the dark Try as I may I could never explain What I hear when you don't say a thing
My Boys!
Let them be little, 'Cause they're only that way for a while. Give them hope, give 'em praise, Give them love every day. Let 'em cry, let 'em giggle, Let them sleep in the middle, Oh, but let them be little.
My Gifts
I wanna sleep on the hard ground In the comfort of your arms On a pillow of blue bonnets And a blanket made of stars
My Heaven
You see in all my life Ive never found What I couldnt resist, what I couldnt turn down I could walk away from anyone I ever knew But I can't walk away from you....
My Best Friend
That's how you know it's love That's how you know it's meant to be When the span of forever Just never seems long enough That's how you know it's love
My Nina
Baby, there Ain't no mountain high enough, Ain't no valley low enough, Ain't no river wide enough, To keep me from getting to you, babe.....
My Sisters
When the working day is done GirlsThey wanna have fun Oh girls Just wanna have fun
My Girls (&boys)
Some days you gotta dance Live it up when you get the chance 'Cause when the world doesn't make no sense And you're feeling just a little too tense Gotta loosen up those chains and dance
My Angels
When my dreams come true For eternity When they turn into My reality I'll be with you When my dreams come true
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children.I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
No comments:
Post a Comment