"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Saturday, November 8, 2008

FAMILY FISHING
We went up to Baker today to do a little fishing. Of course we caught nothing and I ended up chasing the kids around the rocks! But it was a nice day and we enjoyed eachother!
Daddy teaching Cason how to fish!

Look at how grown up he looks!

This was his attempt to escape!

My Boys!! Gosh I love them all!!

Brenden settled down long enough to attempt
to do a little fishing!!


Brenden smeared mud on Cason, so Cason hauled off and
pushed Brenden into the water! So, while Colby fished
we went to the car and watched a movie!
Thank heavens I brought my iPod with us!

1 comment:

Doty Family said...

Your boys are so cute!! I love the fishing pictures. We haven't been in so long. funny but Josh and I were just talking about going last night. Looks like you guys had fun.