FAMILY PICTURES
As you can see we had new family pictures taken. I am so thankful for my husband and my boys. They fill my life with so much joy it is impossible for me to put it into words! I would be lost without them in my life. I hope each one of my boys knows how much they are loved by me. I am so greatful that our Heavenly Father sent us to families so that we could feel this much love while here on earth.
The pictures we kept are the ones off to the side, but here are some that didn't make it. As you can imagine there are quite a few that didn't quite work out, but these ones are my favorite "outtakes"
what Colby said seconds before it was taken.













2 comments:
WAY CUTE!!! I love the photos. We are doing ours this month too. Family photos are so worth it, but sometimes hard to get through!!!!
I take it you can't tell us what Colby said because this is a family blog and it's a G rating?? We can only guess!!! Darling pictures, though. Tyson was so excited when he saw Brenden.
Post a Comment