CIRCLEVILLE
We went to Circleville for some family birthdays this weekend. It was beautiful weather on Saturday! We fed the horses, went for drives, and hung out with our family. Rachel had a Princess Birthday and it was a hit! We went rabbit hunting and deer spotting on Saturday night with Jordan and Tiara. Rachel and Brenden fell asleep but Cason was bouncing off the seats.
Sorry for all of the pictures on this post, but I can never decide what pictures to put on and which to leave off. And like I've said before, with kids as cute as mine it makes it harder to decide!!

Me and my boys!!

Cason getting his hair cut! He is smiling because he
thinks he is done!!

Brenden held still during his haircut so he could
keep his Big Horn Sheep we bought at Stan's
looking for bunnies and deer!
of Cason not quite sure what I would get!




















1 comment:
Cute boys!!! How fun I will have to show Lance it is fun to see how big the kids get isn't it!!!
Post a Comment