"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MY BEST FRIEND

This deserves a post of it's own. For my mom's birthday we went to this park Brandy took us to. It's the funnest park ever, and everytime I've gone Colby has been M.I.A. either shooting his bow, up in Circleville, or working! I have been dying to get him on this spinny thing since my first time there. I finally get him on it and he makes it about 3 spins and digs his feet into the ground and stops.
SISSY KA-TISSY




Getting set up....

...I'm getting excited to see my
beloved fall flat on his face.....


...absolute disbelief that he couldn't do it....


...Colby trying to convince me
I didn't marry a wimp.....

...oh well, I still love the guy!!

No comments: