"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Saturday, April 18, 2009

KITE FESTIVAL
This is the first time I've ever gone to the St George Kite Festival. I have to admit it was scary driving up and seeing all the cars, but it was really fun! There was lots to do and we didn't get bored (we got sunburned though)

They had a section roped off for free
kid games. It was pretty fun!

YAY! Cason made it!
(and my pants are like LL Cool J's..oops)

So did Brenden!!


My Karate Kid!!


My other Karate Kid!!


Cason didn't want to go down...
So Brenden made him!

There goes Cason!!


And Brenden followed! Look at Cason's face,
he realized how much fun it was and they went
up and down like 10 times!!

Cason's version of punching bags!


He saw me coming to take pictures,
so he posesed for the shot! I love it!


In the castle bounce house, Cason kept poking at the
ticket taker through the screen....so....
....the ticket taker jumped in after him! It scared
Cason at first but they he started laughing!

Cason climbed the rope all by himself
(once I helped him reach it)

He was so proud of himself for making it
to the top!

My Beautiful Baby Boys!

Cason didn't want the strap on, so they just
let him run back and forth!
Crazy child!
Brenden was a wild man though!
Once you can't go farther, if you let it, the rope
pulls you back fast like a bungee!

The Laser Tag Alien House! Colby peeked in
and Cason was just up against the wall
shooting his gun all over the place.
Brenden came out yelling
"Mom, I totally shot everyone in the room"
I've never been prouder!

I got to go on the train ride with my boys.
They took us through everybody flying their kites!

I love my babies!

2 comments:

Long Family said...

How are you??? Do you even remember me???? I found yours and Trina's blog off of Kim's and thought I would say hi. You have an adorable family!!!

Becky said...

I've never been to the kite festival either, but I think we'll have to try it one of these years now, after seeing how much fun you all had!