SCC
Not quite a year ago I left a job I had been at for almost 5 years. When it came time to leave I knew I was leaving a gaping hole in their lives as well as the department. Now it's very obvious that without me there they are still depressed and they are not quite right without me.
As you can see T-Bone has been brought to tears at the loss of me there even after almost a year. But at SCC they are all about Quality Care and so David has stepped up and is trying to help Tyler cope by getting him some tissue
(an entire roll) to help him through this difficult time. (even though he is devishly laughing while he does it)
It makes me sad to see that even after all this time they haven't had a chance to heal and move on!

They are forever in my heart!!!









1 comment:
Tyler says "Crap, now when I run for president they're gonna drag up this picture and ruin everything!" But I am still laughing my butt off! Love ya Dee FUnk.
Post a Comment