GO COLTS!!!
I feel I need to explain a little bit about myself and why I am so FREAKING excited for the Super Bowl!!
My entire life I have not been what most would call a "typical girl" In the 4th grade I got my very first football along with a Walter Peyton jersey! At recess I would spend it either playing marbles with the boys or trading football or baseball cards with them. High School was SOO much fun! I had 1 or 2 friends that were girls the rest were guys. I got to watch High School football games with my dad and my grandpa because my only friends were on the field playing the game! I just seem to get along better with guys, still do!
Don't get me wrong I have some of the BEST girlfriends in my life right now but there is nothing like hanging with the guys watching football....especially when 2 of those boys are my babies!!









2 comments:
Go Colts! Especially P. Manning and A. Collie.
Andie... I'm glad you're still into football... Go Colts! :)
Post a Comment