"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BLESSED
So I was looking through some recent pictures on my facebook page and I realized how blessed I am by some of the people I have in my life at this moment. I think it's so easy in this life to feel depressed and lonley all the time, when really if we take a step back we realize how completely surrounded by love and friends we really are!
These pictures do not represent everyone in my life right now that I am greatful for, just a few that I have been around recently. It is really hard to be depressed when I look through these pictures and remember how much fun these events were and how much I love the people involved!! If I know you, you have touched my life and helped make me who I am & I'm pretty proud of who I am so thank you all!!

My sweet angels! They are my life!!
These boys keep me going each and every day!!

My Falula! She just makes me smile!!


I love having people who do stupid things like
try to look cool during pictutres we know are going to
be posted on Facebook & blogs!!


This kid....there are really no words to describe
my Cason! He is my heart!!


And my Brenners!! This kid is my best friend
in the entire world!!

My Bobin! I love this kid!!

My cousin Lori! She lives in Texas and I hardly see her....but she ROCKS!!!

My cousin Jill! She's soo much fun!!

My Caleb Rossco! He's my boy!!
Everyday I get my kids he cries "I wanna go your house"

Daddie Rabbit...I am who I am becuase of this man


Aunt Brandy....everybody needs one of her in their lives!!

Some friends (not all) from our Girls Night Outs!!

Caleb is my bestest buddy and I just love Bobin!!

2 comments:

Kristin Macfarlane said...

You are the BEST Miss Andie!!!!!!!!!!
You are beautiful, a fabuloso Mom, a PERFECT worker, and one of my bestest friends.

Doty Family said...

Ah, I'm so flattered to be on your list! You know I love ya! Anytime you need anything, you just let me know!!! You know your pretty awesome too, right??