EGGED!!!
Last night me and the boys were getting ready for bed and we had a knock at our door! I opened the dor and saw somebody left an egg with candy, some peeps, and a sign on our door! We thought it was awesome and brought them inside.....then when we woke up in the morning we saw that there were eggs all over our lawn that we couldn't see the night before! Brenden freaked out and went running through the house to get Cason out of bed screaming "The Easter Bunny came...The Easter Bunny came"
After I explained to him it wasn't the Easter Bunny just somebody who must really like us they ran outside and started gathering up the eggs! It was such a great way to get ready for Easter! We have been so busy fixing up the house we almost forgot it was coming!
My mom's house got egged to so we figured it was somebody who know both of us.....we pretty much knew who had done it, all I had to do was check her blog.....so when I got to work I did and we were RIGHT!!
Love you Aunt Brandy!!!









3 comments:
I knew you'd figure it out, but Tyson wanted to do both of you, so what the heck!! Infact he told Brenden all about it today in the car on the way home! Well, we love ya! glad they had fun!
Cutest thing ever! When we were leaving to go to my mom's Brenden was yelling across the street to his friends that were walking to school and telling them all about it! I'm so glad you included us!!!
What a fun idea! I so am going to have to do that up here! :)
Post a Comment