"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Tuesday, April 6, 2010

EASTER
I don't think anyone even visits my blog so I don't know why I post so many pictures on it! I started it so my in-laws could see our pictures but I'm not sure if they even visit it anymore! So if anyone does visit my blog sorry for all the pictures I post!!
We went to Circleville for Easter again this year. It's our tradition because fighing over eggs with 30 kids is better than 3000+ It was not the best weather, tons of freezing COLD wind to deal with but we made the most of it!! We had the whole family down so the boys got to be with all their relatives and cousin's!!

Here is Brenden chilli' in Rowdy's bean bag
the second we walked in!!

Here is my cowboy is is tuff enough to wear PINK


I had to put this on here because not only is there a pit bike
on my mother-in-law's table....but Colby is also standing on it!!


Here are my "tuff" boys!!


Doesn't he strike fear!!


Ready to hit the slopes!


Future SnOwBoArDeR!!


The wind made it so hard to get the eggs!
Cason's poor hands were purple he was so cold!


The cold didn't slow Brenden down though!
He was an animal and said "I dominated mom"
I love my kids!!

Poor kid huh!!!
He didn't even care about his candy!


Cason, Brenden, Rachel, and Cael!
All the Todd Smith Grandkids!


My gorgeous Family


Cason hitchin' a ride with Uncle Jordan!!


" I'M KING OF THE HAYSTACK!!"
(since he pushed off his cousin)


Isn't he cute?!?!


Rowdy finally got the "HOG" working!!


The Easter Bunny found us once again!


Not your normal easter Egg Hunt!


More eggs!!


My kids are freaking awesome!!


This is the whole group for the family hunt
(minus me coz I'm taking the shot)
Don't you love how Brenden left the rest in his dust!!

He seriously cleaned up! I have so much candy
I don't know what to do with it all!


Cason just took his time picking up the ones
he "really" wanted to keep!

BubbleTime!!


My kids favorite thing is Bubbles!!


Uncle Rowdy now has his own personal
Back Scratcher!!

4 comments:

Kristin Macfarlane said...

I love all of the pictures! I look at your blog whenever you post...so keep it up! Looks like the boys had a BLAST!

Doty Family said...

it was freezing! Sorry we never caught up with you. Makes it hard when the whole family is down. Looks like the kids had a blast!

Jagged Rocks said...

I read your blog all the time, I am just horrible at commenting. Looks like you guys had lots of fun in the cold.

rickandlaurie said...

Hey, I read your blog too, so don`t quit putting pictures up. You guys have a really cute family and it`s fun to follow what you do on here. Looks like you had a great Easter.