"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

SAMURI 21
Time for another Girls Night Out! This time we had some new girls come and it was fun! We went to Samuri 21 and it was soo much fun! I had never been there before so I was excited at everything like I was a little kid!!
The cook did the thing where he flips a peice of shrimp at you and you are supposed to catch it with your mouth! I got some shots of this going on, but they are not flattering of any of us so I am NOT posting them!!

Kristin, me, and Mandie


Minda, Karen, Sarah & Darleen

Me getting ready to try Sushi for the very first time!!



Needless to say.....I spit it out into a napkin!
But I'm a trooper and actually tried it!
Y U C K Y


I took this shot a split second before the whole grill was
1 ginormous FLAME!!
Check out the Smiley Face!!


The onion volcano!!
This is pretty cool, they fill it with stuff
and then light the fumes!

These ladies are PROS at eating with chopsticks!
They asked me and Mandie if we wanted the
'training sticks' that they give little kids....

YUMMY! Fried Rice!


Mandie is ONE HOT MAMA!!!


I LoVe these ladies!! We have soo much fun!

No comments: