BRANDING & MEMORIAL WEEKEND 2010!!
Once again we made the journey up to Circleville for the annual Branding Weekend with Colby's family! I luck out because my sister and her family come along for the adventure! We had so much fun this year! We had some Pirates come leave burried treasure, we saw foxes, and had new baby horses born while we were there!
were tied behind his back in this shot!
He is wild!
Cason did a flip! Freaked me out coz he almostlanded right on his head!
Here the kiddos are waiting for the cows to come down the road!!
My Crazy Head Brenden!
The cows were NOT supposed to jump that fence!
And they were not supposed to go into that field!
Playing in the garden!in the same weekend!!
You can't tell but he was crying!
Brenden loves riding horses!!
I love this little stink-pot!!
Brenden giving a calf a shot!
Helping Grandpa Todd hold this one down!
Grandpa Todd and the kids!
I love him!
I love this little stink-pot!!
Brenden giving a calf a shot!
Helping Grandpa Todd hold this one down!Wrangler Butts
Grandpa Todd and the kids!
I love him!Where else would you go??
Me and my Caleb! He's my buddy
Cason throwing stuff in the ditch!
Me and my Caleb! He's my buddy
Cason throwing stuff in the ditch!Even with stickers he turns it into a scene!!
My Hubs
Brenden leading a horse for the first time!
My Hubs
Brenden leading a horse for the first time!right up into the trailer! He was on cloud 9
Here is the daddy fox that lives with the
mama horses & their babies!
yet another year passed and I still have not eaten
a rocky mountain oyster! Sorry to let you down man
but I just cannot bring myself to do it!!
field with the horses and their babies! When we
got to Brayden's grave someone had left him a stuffed
fox and Brenden just about freaked out! He was so excited!
He said "How did Brayden know we saw foxes today"
See little Cael in the background??
What a little stud Cason is!!


































No comments:
Post a Comment