LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING!!
So, get some popcorn and a soda becuase you are going to be here for a while!! I took 6 days off work and I enjoyed every minute of it! I took almost 200 pictures but for the sake of my sanity I did not post them all!
I tried to make the most of the time with my boys since I have to work! I have put all the pictures from the entire week on the same post but will kind of seperate them so you can see the fun we had!!
Fun with a $13 pool!!
I took my boys to Hurst's my first day off and we got one of these stupid little plastic pools for them to play in! Some of the neighbor boys came over and hung out with us!!
me take pictures of them like this and that
we moved by other kids that will do the same!!
AWESOME!!
Tagger and Brenden!!
Sweet Peepers and Jazmine!!
My tuff Brenden beating up the water!
Cason got the pool to himself andspent 5 minutes just swimming in circles!
Guitar Hero man!!I love Cason's ribs showing like he never eats!
Tagger, Chase, Brenden, Cason!
Shayler and Tagger!!
My and my Sweets!
My Angels!
Tagger, Chase, Brenden, Cason!Brenden just loves it when his friends come over!
Night #1 of the Gunlock Rodeo
Night #1 of the Gunlock Rodeo
I have never gone to the Gunlock Rodeo EVER in my life! This is the first time we went. Our neighbors invited us becuase their daughter sang the National Anthem the opening night! I am so glad we went! It's a good time!!
Shayler and Tagger!!
My and my Sweets!
My Angels!They even threw in 2 bunnies!
We came home empty handed but Shayler
got a bunny!!
Good effort buddy!!
Miss Shayler!
Cason and his daddy watchin the rodeo!
Sweet Cason!!
Sweet Brenden!!
My Boys!
The 3 Amigos!
YAY!!
The fun table! The boys picked out the decorations!
Miss Shayler!
Cason and his daddy watchin the rodeo!Brenden had to kick his boots off then he was good to sleep again!
Sweet Cason!!
Sweet Brenden!!Not many pictures from this day! We were too busy getting wet and trying to keep the camera dry!! Not many friends came over this day!
My Boys!
The 3 Amigos!Colby's 'throw together' Party
Colby turned 31 during my vacation! Me and the kids decided we needed to decorate while he was gone at work. We ran to the Dollar Store and spent $5 on decorations and the best brownies in the land! Right in the middle of decorating Colby showed up so I made him stay in the garage and act surprised when he came in which was fine for him becuase that mean the could play with his 4-wheeler
YAY!!
The fun table! The boys picked out the decorations!but they are the best you will ever have!
all 31 candles
We found Aunt Krissy there!
2nd attempt to catch a chicken!
Once again...he thinks the bulls were going to get him!
One of the "quick little boogars"
Me and my Peeps!
all 31 candlesNight #2 of the Gunlock Rodeo
Friday night at the rodeo I swear I saw everybody I know!
We found Aunt Krissy there!
2nd attempt to catch a chicken!
Once again...he thinks the bulls were going to get him!
One of the "quick little boogars"Way cooler than on my legs!
Birthday Lunch!
My parents always take us to lunch at Pirate Island Pizza for all the grandkid's birthdays and Red Lobster for the adult kids birthdays!
Me and my Peeps!He was so sad when everybody was coloring
and he couldn't find his menu to color!
he is coloring. It's serious business man!
My Beautiful Folks
Nothin' like poppin' open a cold one!
This kid is a no nonsence drinker!
CHUG!! CHUG!! CHUG!!
Circleville for the fireworks!
My Beautiful Folks
Nothin' like poppin' open a cold one!
This kid is a no nonsence drinker!
CHUG!! CHUG!! CHUG!!Circleville for the fireworks!
After lunch at Red Lobster we drove up to Circleville for the rest of the weekend! We got there before the fireworks so we sat outside on the cool deck and waited for the show!
crazy pictures of ourselves!
Sweet
Silly
Kissy
Scary
Sweet
Silly
Kissy
ScarySince Colby got his new 4wheeler I have been dying to go for a ride as a family! We borrowed his dad's and took off! We didn't go as far as I would have liked becuase there were some mean looking storm clouds coming over the mountains! But we sure had fun!
The mountains were just beautiful
Love dark clouds next to blue sky!
Colby and Brenden rode up together!
Me and Cason got to ride the new bike!
They just couldn't stay awake on the ride up!
Any guesses why we call this kid PEEPERS??
He loves his olives!!
Here is Dakota chillin' on the back of the boat!
Birthday Boy drivin'
He couldn't stop looking at the water
Me and my boys!!!
Cason being Captin for a bit
Dinner at the Ranch!
The mountains were just beautiful
Love dark clouds next to blue sky!
Colby and Brenden rode up together!
Me and Cason got to ride the new bike!Fish Lake for Colby's Birthday lunch!
Colby's parents wanted to take him to lunch at Fish Lake to their friends restraunt up there! We got to drive in Dakota's new truck and the boys were pretty excited. After lunch we got to take a Pontoon out on the lake! It was bar far the funnest thing! I was hoping to stay out a little longer and maybe see some wildlife on the shore but Spencer got a little "sea sick" so we cut the trip short!
They just couldn't stay awake on the ride up!So I figured I'd show you my view....
The tables started out farther apart,
but I slid them closer to feel a part of the group
Any guesses why we call this kid PEEPERS??
He loves his olives!!This was before we knew we got the pontoon!
We were all just happy skippin rocks!
Here is Dakota chillin' on the back of the boat!
Birthday Boy drivin'Best people you could ever meet!
He couldn't stop looking at the water
Me and my boys!!!You can sometimes see Moose and Bear on the shore....
but we saw nothing!
Cason being Captin for a bitIt leaves me speechless.....I don't even know
how to begin to comment on it!
Dinner at the Ranch!
We were invited to the "Bracken Ranch" for family home evening my last night of freedom! We went straight there on our way home, I got us lost....but we found it! It is beautiful! They have coyotes and turkeys in their fields all the time!
gets out of the truck and immediately picks a spot
to pee on their bushes! I was embarassed but everybody
just laughed and said "That is welcomed here"
we had a horse that wouldn't leave us alone!
Nicest horse ever, Shayler named him Oreo!!
Janiece was putting all her weight into pushing him
and he just stayed right with us!
big toads....ick!
Here is our truck that got hit with a paintball on our way home from Veyo! They got us and our 2 friends that were travelling home too! Great fun for the kids to have a cop come to our houses and a great lesson that even if they think something is fun they can get into serious trouble. Brenden said "mom, I don't even want a pain gun now" HAHAHA
Here is our truck that got hit with a paintball on our way home from Veyo! They got us and our 2 friends that were travelling home too! Great fun for the kids to have a cop come to our houses and a great lesson that even if they think something is fun they can get into serious trouble. Brenden said "mom, I don't even want a pain gun now" HAHAHA








































No comments:
Post a Comment