BUTCH CASSIDY DAYS 2010
We never miss the Piute Fair & Rode in Circleville!! 9 straight years I have been attending!! We had an absolute blast this year. This year we had all the cousin's there as well as a friend that came to celebrate too!!
He screamed and cried and threw himself on the ground.
I think he thought the pins would hurt!
My sweet cowboys! I love it!!!
Brenden showing me his muscles while wewere in line for the sheep riding!!
Colby getting Brenden ready to ride!
Here is Cason! He was not excited about it!
Brenden getting ready for the Dummy Roping competition!
Cason getting his loop just right!!
I love this shot of them concentrating!
Cason getting some last minute pointers from Daddy
...and now it's Cason's turn!!He decided to go around the barrell twice.....
I asked but he didn't get any extra points for it!!
Brenden had 1 of the fastest runs!!!
Brenden was soo pumped for the chicken run!!
Brenden was soo pumped for the chicken run!!that Cason is running and pulling his pants up at
the same time! My poor kids have no butts!!
to a Bike race!
Bunny Bow Huntin'
trying to stir up the bunnies!!
like the bunny he saw!!
we sat in the truck watching the storm clouds roll in!!
It was a beautiful night!!
It was a beautiful night!!I Love Doc Holiday!!
because the parade finally started!!
Cason hanging out with Grandpa Todd
Me and my Peeps!
Rick & Mollie Blackwell!
Cason hanging out with Grandpa Todd
Me and my Peeps!
Rick & Mollie Blackwell!a dozen skeet shooters on it!
with some of his old shirts and photos!
wrote "Walking Home" It just made me laugh!
He looks discuted but he actually LOVES it
Favorite Uncle this weekend!!
Aunt Krissy caught a huge moth!!
Aunt Krissy caught a huge moth!!to go up Beaver Mountain
Me and Brenden on the mountain
Kristin and Cason watching deer at Labaron Res
My Beautiful Boys!
Me and Brenden on the mountain
Kristin and Cason watching deer at Labaron Res
My Beautiful Boys!so the pictures aren't that great!
I personally think Doe's are ugly!
My Sweet baby boy lookin' for deer!
He loves his mom!!
And this is my crazy family
Still watchin for deer!
I personally think Doe's are ugly!
My Sweet baby boy lookin' for deer!
He loves his mom!!
And this is my crazy familyfamily shot....but she was busy taking the picture!
Still watchin for deer!It was pretty cold up there!
beautiful wherever we looked!!
this shot! I pulled the camera away from my
eye and there was no sun left to see!!
I hadn't seen this one framed yet!
I want one!!!
Once they start walking he does fine but he
hates when the horse stands still!!





















































No comments:
Post a Comment