THANKSGIVING
We went to Circleville again for Thanksgiving! It was SO FLIPPIN COLD!! Just to give you an idea...it was 8 degrees at 5pm with the sun shining and on Thanksgiving morning Colby woke up to go Coyote hunting and it was -14 degrees. That is just WRONG. I didnt' take many pictures becuase I've been sick for 6 1/2 weeks and I stayed inside/inbed most of the weekend. But we did get out a few times!
Checking out the bulls with Uncle Rowdy!Cason didn't want to get close without Rowdy
to help keep him safe!
Rachel even got close to them!
They had a snowball fight....my poor desert rat kidswe don't have the correct gloves for a snowball fightso their hands were frozen!
Jazzy only liked the snow if her boys were playing with her
My Angel making a Snow Angel
Pretty perfect if you ask me!
My Father-in-Law has these funny signs all around his yardI hadn't seen this one yet!
These are the only horses we could ride this weekend.It was too freaking cold to ride real ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment