"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Thursday, October 23, 2008

DARK DARK NIGHT!!

Brenden learned this in preschool and I had to share it with everyone I know becuase it is so darn cute!!
(This is what he's saying incase it's too quiet or you can't understand him, he was trying to be scary)
"there was a dark dark night, and a dark dark house. In the dark dark house there was a dark dark room. In the dark dark room there was a dark dark closet. In the dark dark closet there was a dark dark shelf. On the dark dark shelf there was a dark dark box. In the dark dark box there was a GHOST"

2 comments:

Doty Family said...

Tyson tells me none of that!! Cute kid! I love how animated he is. Video is one thing I have been unable to get to load up. See you Saturday!!

Shelly said...

How cute!! He must take after his MOMMY!! Only cuz I don't know his daddy! What a cute kid!