LITTLE BOYS!!
I cannot express how much I love my little boys! I walked into their room tonight and this is what I see. Brenden had taken all of his animals and lined them up on his headboard. If you notice, all the cows are together, the horses are together, and all the 'mountain animals' are together. I asked him why he did it and he said "Cause I love them mom!" How cute is that?!? He made me melt at that moment!!










4 comments:
That is so cute!
I love that little stinker!! I just hope he still loves me when he grows up!
Hey Andie,
I was blog stalking and came across your blog. How are you doing? You have got a beautiful family. I also have a blog. You are welcome to look at it. In case you can't click on my name, it is daveharrisfamily.blogspot.com
I don't know if anyone else from our Hurst days has a blog, but I will keep stalking and let know if I come across anyone. Do you live in St. George? If so, we should meet for lunch. I saw Trina the other day at Wal-Mart.
Post a Comment