"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Friday, December 5, 2008

OMG!!!
So after Cason's bath the tonight I got him dressed and I turned my head for a moment and he got a pair of Brenden's Hulk underwear and his boots and "finished" getting himself dressed!! My goal has always been that my kids will love me and think I'm still 'cool' even when they are older! Posts like this will not help me reach my goal....but I don't care! I want the world to see this!

3 comments:

Doty Family said...

Little boys love cowboy boots!!

Jagged Rocks said...

That is awesome!! He is so cute!

Victoria said...

Oh my heck, that cracks me up!!! What a stud!