THANKSGIVING WEEKEND
I know I probably put way too many pictures on for each blog, but my goodness, how does a mother choose between all the cute pictures of her children?!?
We spent Thanksgiving in Circleville! It was pretty fun, both their uncles were there and Tiara and her family! All the cousin's showed up and we played games and rode horses all weekend!
Here are my beloved's making a total mess
out of the toy closet!

Something good did come out of the mess!
Brenden made a zoo!!
Here are the uncles playin' with Cason!
Hank & Flaxie















1 comment:
Hey guys!! I finally had a minute so I thought I would say hi and tell you thanks the post a few weeks ago. Your family is so cute! I havent seen your kids in a while and they are certainly growing up. Thanks for what you said about Brayden. I havent really commented back to that many people but I thought I should to you guys. Brayden loved the Smith family so much! You really did treat him like he was #4 and he loved every second of it. I just wanted to tell you,and hopefully this isnt way cheesy, thanks for all that your family does for my mom and dad! They are always talking about you guys, and I know they appreciate you a ton! Anyway...I`ll be stalking your blog now. :o) Take care!
Post a Comment