"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HAPPY ST PATTY'S DAY
This is my attempt at being cutesie! My sister gave me the idea of using food coloring to change the color of country gravy! I was going to make the potatoes green too, but I still had to bring myself to eat the stuff! My kids absolutely loved it! It was fun!

2 comments:

Doty Family said...

My kids won't touch stuff, if I put food coloring in it. It's fun to do though!! However, I made green cupcakes with green frosting and they ate those! Imagine that! Hey go enter the giveaway's at my blog. There are 2 that you would love!!!

Victoria said...

HaHa. That looks fun!!