"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MOMMY'S DAY OFF!
So becuase all my doctors were on vacations with their families for Spring Break my boss was nice enough to let me have a day off! It was awesome! Me and my boys had an absolute blast! I can't believe that we did as much in one day as we did! We did a little shopping then took Papa lunch at the Bus Yard. The boys were in heaven with all the buses and tools and big boy stuff. We took a tour of the bus yard on a little golf cart thingy!
After that we went and visited Aunt Brandy and Brenden gave her a "Thank You" gift for helping him get to and from preschool each week! Then we took "bubblies" to Aunt Nina & Aunt Alicia at their work. After we visited with them we came home and watched a movie then they helped me fix sandwiches and we went to the park with daddy and the Swammy Girls!
It was the best day off!

Eating Wendy's with Papa!

Cason helping Papa eat a chicken nugget!

Papa and his boys!
(once again..I love Cason's smile)

Just being boys and exploring!

The bus Papa was working on was a handicapped bus
(no Ammon, it wasn't yours)
So he took the boys for a ride on the chair lift!

It was soo much fun for the boys!

Here we go on our tour of the bus yard!
We drove through the obstacle course the bus drivers do!

Cason and his daddy watchin' kids at the park!

I asked him to smile!

I asked him to "be cute"

Mama's boys!

Here goes Brenden....

....and now Cason!

Brenden wanted to be a bull behind the fence!
Cutest bull I've ever seen!

Now I have a bull and a horse!


Even I got in on the playing!
Colby scared me so bad on this thing!

My Beautiful Baby!
(and people thinks he looks like Colby)

Love him!

See...Colby had to play too!

Alicia took this awesome picture of my family!
Absolutely adorable!

1 comment:

Doty Family said...

Fun day! Those are the days that make it all worth it :)!! Come see me at my family blog. There is a darling picture of Brenden, Tyson and Corbin that I just posted! I will email them over to you! And thanks for the treats. My kids have devoured almost all the candy. Okay, well I helped too!