"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Thursday, October 1, 2009

LITTLE ANGEL
This little boy is the grandson of one of my friends and I have been crying for about 2 hours over his situation. I know times are tuff for everybody, but I am not going through anything as rough as this or can I even imagine what this family is going through. I actually met this little boy a year ago and his grandma's house and he is the cutest little guy!
Please take the time to visit this blog so you can include his family in your prayers. I know they could use as much help as possible!! Just have some tissues handy!

No comments: