"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Monday, October 5, 2009

NEW PUPPIES & CUTE BOYS!!
Me and my sister both got new puppies that happen to be brother & sister. Our kids are both so excited about the puppies and they LoVe them too much. The other night I was sitting there and Trina sent me a text with a picture of my nephew sleeping with Perry, just so happens I was able to take a picture of Brenden sleeping with Jazmine at the same time. Too cute!!


2 comments:

Doty Family said...

That is cute!

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I'm so glad you found my blog! I often find myself thinking about my "Snow Canyon" friends and wonder what they are up to and how I wish I could find their blogs so I could catch up on everything. I'm so glad you found me! :) LOVE your hair cut and love you little family. Too cute. Sounds like all is well down there and I wish I was still there also. :( I miss St. George.