FONDUE NIGHT
Kristin had the perfect idea of going to Anasazi Steakhouse for fondue for Girls Night Out! It was amazing! Not everyone could make it but those that did had a wonderful time! We had the Southwestern Cheese Fondue that was excellent, of course the waiter thought we were crazy becuase we only wanted bread instead of the apples & veggies!
Then after we polished that off we got 2 orders of the chocolate fondue! We had soo much fun!! I recommend it for Girls Night! I think we are going to make it a monthly tradition. There were5 of us and it only cost us $14 +tip






.jpg)









2 comments:
Sooo jealous I'm not down there. Ugh! But it looked like so much fun and it was fun seeing pictures of my old hospital buds. How's Mandie...and her baby!? Oh I miss you guys and I'm still LOVING your hair. :)
Looks like fun! Made me hungry!!
Post a Comment