"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Wednesday, December 16, 2009

NATIVITY NIGHT!!
For the last few years my dad has been a part of the Live Nativity at Tuachan. Last year he was a soldier, but this year he was a Wiseman! Oh ya, he's been promoted!! We took our boys and my cousin's kids! We had a blast! It was a lot colder than last year, and I didn't have a chance to change clothes so my feet were frozen for the first time in my life!! (for those who know this about me, I wear flip flops every day..even in the snow)
Another thing that was cool was Santa Clause was there! Which is great for our kids because we attempted the Mall Santa and left the line after 5 mintues because my kids were being so horrible!
Also, after the show we got to slip around the side of the stage and see Papa in his costume and give him hugs!

Cutest little Elves I have ever seen!!

I had to post this picture...look at Cason's face!!


These are my cousin's kids.
Chase, Tanner, & Jacey!!

Here is my angel sitting with Santa!!


Here is my other angel sitting with Santa!!


Here is the whole lot of them!
You have to study each kids face...they are all hilarious!!


A nice man was willing to take a picture of all of us in line.
He thought they were all our kids...Utah after all!!


There's my daddie!!!
I love him!!
!! STUD!!
Giving his gift...(i got teary)



My cousin's oldest son leaned over at the beginning and told me he had never heard the story of Jesus' birth!
So I sat there telling him and his sister the story as it played out and I kept getting choked up as I spoke....it was really neat! I'm definately in the Christmas spirit now!!
(but sad too, that they had never heard it)



All the kids with Papa!!
(who I still don't recognize w/o the beard)

2 comments:

Kristin Macfarlane said...

So freakin' fun!!!!!!!! Where was my invite?!

Doty Family said...

We went tonight and it was awesome! I love going, it really does put you in the Christmas spirit. I love Brenden's face, when he is sitting with Santa. That kid cracks me up!