"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Tuesday, December 8, 2009

WORK CHRISTMAS PARTY!!
Our department went to Chili's for our Christmas Party this year. Not everybody made it, which was sad but we had a blast!! I forgot my real camera so I had to use my phone...so the pictures aren't the best but we really had fun!
Our poor waitor had his hands full with us!


Me & Colby were the first ones there (I know crazy huh)
this sign in their waiting area made me laugh!!


Us while we were waiting for the rest of our party!!


I love this girl!! Kristin...you are awesome!!


Queen Mare...sippin her Coke!!


I told them to pose for a picture and Josh was having
none of that! Kristin was all over it though!


Even still!! At least Josh put his arm around her!!


I tried to get some shots of the other end of the table,
but everytime I tried the girls all slipped back and poor
Ryan was left to pose alone!!

Our side of the table was more than willing
to pose for pictures...even our waitor joined in!


We were all supposed to be doing somthing funny...
but we were laughing too hard (well I was anyway)

No comments: