"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Saturday, December 5, 2009

NEW MOON!!
I finally went and saw New Moon. I don't like fighing crowds and seeing people dressed up so for movies like the Twilgiht series I usually wait a week or 2 before going. For Girls night we got a group of us together and went to dinner and then to the movie! Not everyone was able to make it (and we missed them) but those who did come had a blast!!
The movie was awesome! I think it's important to remember that no "movie" is ever going to capture the emotion and description of the "book". I went into the movie with that expectation and was very pleased. I disliked the book because Edward was gone for 90% of it (yes I am team Edward becuase Jacob is Bella's "son-in-law" people....ick) but I LOVED the movie!


Kellie, Me, Mare, Coco, Kristin, Sarah & Alicia
(Trina and my mom didn't make it to dinner)

Kristin and Sarah!! (posers)


Now that is the Sarah I know!


Queen Mare


Oh ya...Who is first in line??
I am waiting to hear back from Pepsi about
them using this for their new ad!!

My new boyfriend Austin!
Ok, so he was the manager who let us in!


Some of the ladies!!


These girls are soo much fun!!


I LOVE Kristin in this shot!
She is AWESOME!!

My sisters! Trina finally got her nachos!
(She's pregnant and has been craving them all day)

Me, mom, Trina & Kellie!!


Queen Mare & Coco

Robert Downey Jr...the father of Trina's baby!!
(sorry Ammon)

2 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

I miss St. George GNOs. They were always so much fun. Glad you liked New Moon. I thought it was good and followed the book fairly well. Tell Trina congrats on being prego!

Doty Family said...

I can't believe you just barely saw it! It was so good! What a fun girls night out!