"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Saturday, January 16, 2010

CRAYON MAKER
My sweet little baby Cason has been dubbed "Destructo Boy" becuase he will destroy anything he can get his hands on. For Christmas I thought it might be beneficial for me to invest in the new crayon maker from Crayola, since I have boxes of broken crayons thanks to my Cason. I just bearly got the light bulb for it and me and my boys spend hours making crayons. It was soo much fun mixing colors and seeing the end results.
We took all these broken crayons that the didn't want to use because they were "broken" and we turned them into something they couldn't wait to color with! It was totally worth the money I spent!





No comments: