"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Friday, January 15, 2010

POPCORN!!
I had to go up north for some training with work and I promised my boys I would bring them a treat/gift! I got up there and kept seeing all this stuff that I'd end up just having to throw away!! So I left SLC empty handed. I felt horrible, but we stopped at the Red Barn/Apple Barn on our way home to get ice cream and I saw these and I couldn't resist! It pops the popcorn right off of the cob! My kids FLIPPED OUT!!! The instructions are actually the bag you pop it in. That was a bummer that you couldn't see the corn popping but I stopped it a little early to show Brenden what the cob looked like and he said "That is the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life"
I totally recommend if you see these anywhere buy one!


2 comments:

Kristin Macfarlane said...

I am so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the coolest thing I have ever seen!!!! I want some.

Doty Family said...

That is very cool. I will have to get me some of those!