"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Monday, January 4, 2010

NEW YEARS!!!
We did New Year's at my house this year. It was nice to have everybody over to play games and get fat eating good food! We played games at the table, and Wii in the living room! Thanks to Ken and Ammon the kids were well entertained with the Wii while the rest of us played card games and Spinners (which is the funnest game of Dominos)
On New Year's Day we drove to Circleville....or the ARCTIC as I call it to get the rest of our Christmas and to visit Colby's family! Yes....I froze! It was so cold! We stayed in doors most of the time only leaving to go sledding and we didn't stay out long once Colby "accidently" dumped the kids.....Brenden falling face first into the snow.


Here is my Cason being "Grandpa Bob"
he always had a toothpick in his mouth!


Yes..I made a pregnant lady do an "I lost" dance
after she lost miserably at Golf.

Can you spot Spiderman?
He ended it all my jumping into a bowl of Skittles!!


Sweet Piper tasting some of our food!!
She did not like it....and put it back!


Big Brenden!!


My little Cason hates shirts.
He will not wear one for the full day!


Papa & Piper


Crazy Trina & Crazy Caleb


This is Brenden kicking Ammon's trash at Wii Boxing!!
Have you ever seen a bigger smile on a 5 year old?


Now here he is at 1:45am kicking his dad's trash
at Wii Golf.....no kidding! Colby wasn't happy!


Jazmine's first time in real snow!


The boys making their rolls.
Brenden's was a snake and Cason made a "C"


Jordan made me a Barn for Christmas...I lost it to my boys.
They are both inside in this picture and Jazmine can't stand
it if she can't see her boys!
She loves her boys!

TOGA!! TOGA!! TOGA!!


Cason will climb anything! We couldn't keep him
off the barn! And don't forget to notice
"Ghost Brenden" in the background!
LOVE IT!!

We went sledding....even though I was sick!
I love my boys! They tried to smile but the sun was shinging
so bright right into our eyes!

And here they go!


Jazmine HATED the sled!


I love these 2 kids! They are my world!


Jazmine was NOT happy that the sled took off with her boys
and so....she chased them!


...and chased them! Can you see her?
She kept trying to get to them and failed!
There was 7" of snow and she is NOT tall

Here she is coming back defeated...poor girl!
My cheeser!! Love him!


I got Colby to let me take him for a ride after he
completely covered me in snow (but never dumped me)
His ride was lame because a Rhino is hard to steer
in that much snow...I was pathetic!

1 comment:

Doty Family said...

of course Jazmine is mad, she's wearing pink sweater! Poor little puppy! Thanks for having us over. it was a blast.