"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Monday, May 24, 2010

GNO @ 25 MAIN
OK! I have never been to 25 Main, I've had their cupcakes but never their food! All I can say is it definately lives up to the HYPE! Between the whole group I think we left there with about 4 dozen cupcakes! After dinner we went to Kohl's and did some purse & jewlery shopping then went and saw "The Backup Plan" the movie was HILARIOUS! It was a really fun night!

Me and Sarah.....the organizers of the GNO nights!!

Jenna & Trina...(Trina's first time coming!!)

OMG! The best sandwich EVER


Janice, Me, Sarah, Alicia, Trina & Jenna!!
"Janice" is the name Sandra Bullock uses when
she is out on the town with the ladies!! ;-)

What is a girl to do?
So many bags...so little money!!

Aw...just buy 'em all!!!

No comments: