"Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved... Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family. One day each of us will run out of tomorrows." ~President Thomas S Monson



Monday, May 17, 2010

HEAVEN
The other night we were going to do a "movie in the park" in our backyard with some cousin's and some of our neighbor friends, but it just got too late and we didn't get things set up so I told my boys I would camp out in the livingroom with them instead. I woke up in the middle of the middle of the night and this is what I see!

I don't know which one is funnier.....
Brenden's head hanging 1/2 way off the couch
or Cason's head stuffed in the corner!

No comments: